Sunday, February 24, 2013

11 months.

I seriously cannot believe Gage is 11 months old.  I just sent out his first birthday invitations, AH!  I am not sad, sorta in shock that a year has already gone by, but Erik and I have loved every minute of it.  I find myself saying, "this is my favorite age" about every month :)  He is so much fun and he are some of the things he is doing right now/likes:
  • Eating solid foods 
  • Teething- has 2 on top, 3 on bottom
  • Crawling EVERYWHERE!
  • Loves to get in Daisy's dog food
  • Giving 'open mouth' kisses
  • Waving and saying "bye-bye"
  • Starting to drink almond milk mixed in with formula (yah!)
  • Clapping
  • Loves Doc McStuffins, Jake and Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • LOVES him some water! (he has never had anything else)
  • We have come to find out he will probably be bossy (wonder where he got that from?!) and maybe a little 'bullyish'- haha.  When we get together with his little friends, he likes to take toys from them...little turd.
  • Loves bathtime- Erik and I bought him some little foam toys and Erik loves to stick them all over Gage...he loves bathtime with his daddy!
We love you sweet baby and are so thankful that you continue to grow up healthy and strong :)


Mm. Mm. Mm. I could eat him up.


Daddy bought him a ball and bat.....hope he likes baseball :)


OMG...look at that sweet hinny (I couldn't resist)


Bath time with my favorite toys :)


Handsome little fella!


Loves his Meemaw!


With my buddies at Azteca!

No comments:

Post a Comment