Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014.

Our family did Easter a little differently this year.  My mom and aunts were headed to the beach for the following week so we celebrated Easter on Saturday instead of Sunday.  We all went to my moms and had the usual Easter meal.  You know, the plate of carbs?!  Seriously, I didn't eat any ham.  But I did eat mac and cheese, hashbrown casserole, sweet potato casserole, deviled eggs, green bean casserole...I should probably stop now.  It was yummy!

It was a yucky day so the Easter Egg Hunt had to happen inside.  The little ones searched for them in mom and dads room and the older ones searched in the sun room.  Gage didn't get so lucky this year.  He probably found 25 eggs and half of them were filled with....goldfish.  No money this year, boo!

On Sunday we went to church.  I always love Resurrection Sunday.  Its nice to be reminded that God had a plan on the third day and he is NOT dead...he is very much alive!  After church the Gibson's, Bergman's, Meemaw and us went to Outback.  I'm not one to like to break tradition but my mom works hard to host many, many family gatherings so celebrating Easter on Saturday was fine...this time :)  Just kidding mom, love you!

Here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment