Sunday, November 20, 2016

Summer 2016.

Well......Summer is over. Boo.  No but really, I love summer and being home with my kids but its time to get back into the routine of things!  I personally think Gage and Lyla would agree.  Unfortunately we literally went on zero vacations.  Now that its over, I regret not at least going to the beach for a weekend.  This was the first summer we didn't go on an inaugural "Looper Family Beach Trip".  Mom and Dad sold their beach house to tend to the farm and everyone is building a house (literally.....everyone in our family).  Sooooo the time wasn't right this year.  Gage kept bugging to go.  I feel bad now.  Bad mom.

Anyways....here is our summer in pictures.


Target Trips.


Sloan's Birthday Party!


Farm Days. 


Redneck blow up pool at the farm.



Crocs and socks.  So worth a picture.

 
We spend A.LOT of time at the splash pad in Denver!  Free and easy fun :)

 



With O and E at the Splash Pad!



Pool Days happened at Linday's rental house or Riverbed.  








We DID get to go to Asheville to see my cousins :)



Lyla and Barrett


Emma Jean and Lyla (3 months apart)




Tired from all the fun in Asheville.


Gage and I went on a date to see Finding Dory :)






More Splash Pad fun with Elise and Olivia! 


Fun with our Friends at Romp and Roll!



We took the kids to Jurassic World because Gage LOVES dinosaurs.  They got to look at lots of dinosaurs in the exhibits, go to a dinosaur show and get their faces painted!  



Chuck-E-Cheese with Bella


Crazy, sweet, sassy Girl.



July 4th Parade in Coulwood.



We went to East Lincoln HS for watch the Fireworks on the 4th! This is Gage and Sloan :)


Just Playin'


I attempted to potty train Lyla.  She did GREAT during those three days and a few weeks after.  Then she started having accidents.  She still does somewhat but has gotten a little better.  Both of my kids have been like this so I think its the "trainer" (that would be me).  Awesome. 



This girl loves Minnie....EVERYTHING.


This post is really actually a little sad.  I had no real details to share and some pretty lame picture from around the house.  BUT that was our summer.  I promise to do better next summer.  Also, I started writing this in JUNE and am just not posting it....in November.  


No comments:

Post a Comment