Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend.

What an AWESOME weekend, I have so much to be thankful for.

On Saturday, I turned 28 :)  My sweet husband bought us a weekend getaway in Charleston this summer!  I was so excited because I love being with him and sometimes its important to "leave it all at home" and go somewhere.  We have been talking about spending a weekend in Charleston since before Gage but never really had the time, so I am so thrilled for this little getaway.

Also on Saturday we got to see sweet girlie Sloan at her first birthday party!  It was a Minnie Mouse party and so precious!

Saturday night Erik and I (just the two of us) went to dinner and drinks and we had such a great time.  That night reassured (as if I didn't already know) me about how lucky I am to have Erik, he is a man that has stolen my heart for sure.

Sunday Gage got his very first hair cut!  It didn't go as planned, BUT it is JUST a haircut!  We got to Sports Clips at 4:55 and they closed at 5, oops.  So they cut it real quick, I snapped a few pictures and then we went and got ice cream at Killian's in Birkdale, yum!

Monday was Memorial Day and Erik spent pretty much the entire day making my car FLAWLESS while Gage and I went to the pool with our neighbors!  We then went to a cookout at Aunt Gales :)

Tomorrow is back to work, but only 9 more school days!  

 Happy Birthday Sloan!


Isla and Gage giving kisses and hugs at the birthday party :)


Date night for my birthday!


 Gage's first haircut!


 I think he likes the new cut!


Happy Memorial Day!


Gage and Evelyn at the Pool.


 Mmm..... I think I like this snow cone thing!



Eating Aunt Gale's Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment