Monday, July 29, 2013

Lazy 5.

Gary, Alicia, and Chase came to visit!  We decided to do something fun on Saturday and go to the Lazy 5 Ranch.  We packed into my car and headed that way!  When we got there we got 2 buckets of food.  They told us not to feed the zebras or cows with the long horns.  Well I fed one (we still aren't sure what it was) and it about took the bucket out of my hands or he tried too but I wasn't letting go.  Chase had a ball, he wasn't scared of any of the animals!  Gage sat in Papaw Gary's lap for most of the trip and he was a little hesitant with the animals at first but enjoyed petting the llamas :)  The ostriches would look you up and down until you offered them food, they were hilarious.  We started to get a little freaked out and rolled the windows up on a few of them.  They would turn their heads side to side, looking for you.  Craziness.  My favorite was the buck-toothed llama, see the picture below :)  We saw ostriches, llamas, bulls, goats, sheep, zebras, giraffes, pigs, a HUGE rhino, camels, kangaroos, and I probably forgot a ton.













My FAV :)




Some hungry camels.



The Nordmark Clan!




Kanagroo and her joey :)


Thanks for coming to visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment