Thursday, January 24, 2013

He has hit the big 3-0.

Erik has officially left his twenties!  Today is his 30th birthday and I am so excited I get to be lucky enough to be the woman spending it with him.  He told me today he felt old and I laughed!  30 is NOT old.  His life has JUST begun.

Here are 30 things that describe my sweet, lovable, awesome daddy of a husband that I have :)
1. A devoted, loving, understanding husband who knows how to put up with me!
2.  A daddy who will drop everything to play with his son...quite the entertainer if I do say so myself
3. LAID-BACK, omg....completely opposite of me.
4.  #1 Tarheel Fan
5.  Family man
6.  Lover of Mountain Dew
7.  Simple
8.  Quiet (at times)
9.  Lover of Firebirds (the resturaunt)
10.  Controller of the remote
11.  Dipper (Grizzly Straight is his preference)
12.  Calm
13.  A Saver...again, opposite of me.
14.  Organized with finances
15.  Blue-eyed
16.  Enjoys wearing the same outfits everywhere we go (sorry babe..its true but thats why I love you    because you don't care what other people think!)
17.  PawPaw Driver
18.  Polo man
19.  Owner of a new LAZ-BOY (Happy Birthday from Gage and I!)
20.  Fortunate to have a great job
21. Watcher of ESPN 24-7 (or as much as possible)
22.  Fantasy footballer...wait who am I kidding?  Fantasy footballer, basketballer, baseballer...am I missing any?
23.  Friendly when you get him talking :)
24.  A man who I do not have to beg to go to church, he enjoys it and that is one of my favorite things about him
25.  Trustworthy
26.  Someone I can have fun with no matter what we are doing
27.  Patient
28.  Genuine
29.  Positive
30.  A Provider

*Those are in no particular order :)

I love you Erik Sven! You make me happier than you'll ever know.  Happy 30th Birthday from us.  We  love you and cannot wait to celebrate 30 more birthdays with you (and more).

Love always,

Abbie and Gage

We love you daddy!

                                           
                                                             Poor Gage was sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment