Saturday, March 29, 2014

Corvian Love

My sweet kindergarten team asked if they could throw me and baby girl a small shower.  They are so sweet and I am beyond lucky to have the opportunity to work with all 7 of them!  It's not every school you work at where you not only get a long with your colleagues (especially your grade level) but enjoy being around them and with them.  I've said it a 100 times....we are all lucky to work at a school like Corvian.

Michelle hosted the shower at her house.  The house was beautifully decorated and the food was yummy!  Adaire made the beautiful cake :)  We had homemade veggie pizza, cheese/crackers, spinach dip, fruit dip, meatballs, orzo salad.....so much yumminess!  Michelle and Jenel made a sweet little diaper cake too.

We had a great time just sitting around talking and hanging out.  Lyla got lots of sweet little outfits and diapers (yay!).

Thank you ladies for a great time.  I appreciate your generosity and feel so blessed to work with such amazing people!  Love you all!


Made by Adaire :)


Made by Michelle and Jenel :)


Adaire and I


The K Crew + Jill, Erin, and Adaire


Kindergarten Teachers


Kindergarten Teachers and Assistants


Jill and I 


Erin and I 

*Rachel missed the photos at the very end :(  We love you anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment