Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3rd Trimester, ahh!!

Ladies and Gentleman, I have officially entered into my third trimester, heyyyy!!  Can you tell I'm excited?!  As of today, I am 29 weeks and 4 days (measuring a few days early).  Besides some back pain, heartburn and bald spots, I feel great.  I hate to wish the pregnancy away but one, I am excited to see her and two, I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't anxious to see if my hair will grow back.

Although it has been a tough pregnancy I will say, it has gone by fast.  I can't believe in two short months (or a little more) we will have 2 kids, ahh!!  This past weekend Erik's mom came into town and kept Gage all weekend while we ran errands.  She was a HUGE help.  I made baby girl a hairbow holder and yep....that's all we got done for her room, poor thing.  We finished an organizational system in Gage's room so that took a while. Ya know, ikea.  Why do I shop there?  Yes, they have great stuff but its so annoying to put the stuff together, half of the stuff I needed was out of stock, AND I'm not really sure we actually saved any money.  However, we no longer have toys, basketball hoops, and a tool bench in our living room...so thank you ikea.

We did get the fabric in the mail this weekend.  My mom and I started on the bumper on Sunday!  I am excited to see how it will turn out.  Plus its extra special since my mom is making it (I cannot sew, but I help here and there).  I could not find ANYTHING I liked as far as bedding so I paid too much for the fabric, but she's all worth it :)  We are using navy, mint green, white, gray, and some pink here and there.  Once we get the bedding done I will feel more productive.

This coming weekend my sweet friends and sisters are throwing me a shower, my MIL and SIL are coming to town, and we are having a 3D/4D ultrasound...yay!

Anyways, the point of this post is to post a 28 week picture.  I have been very slack with the whole picture thing but I also haven't felt all that excited about having my picture taken :)  BUT, here ya go (please excuse the quality of the picture....I don't know why it looks like that).










No comments:

Post a Comment