Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Cool All Day"

Gage.....that boy is full of himself.  He is talking, talking, talking.  Like full sentences and questions.  He amazes us with some of the things he says.  He knows several nursery rhymes, "Jesus Loves Me", ABC's, counting to 10, everyone's name in our family, etc.  Obviously not perfectly but he is pretty impressive :)  The other day he had my phone in the car playing on it.  He pushed the home key so the screen went blank and he said, "what happened?"  Erik and I cannot claim ALL the credit.  Ya Ya (Cindy, his babysitter) works with him a ton.  In fact, she taught him Baa Baa Black Sheep, his favorite nursery rhyme!  She is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. thats all there is to it.  I've said it before and I'll say it again....she is such a blessing.  So we attribute a lot of how well Gage is talking to her :)

Gage is so hard to get a video of because every time I pull out my phone he says, "CHEESE".  But yesterday he was just in a video-taping mood so I was able to get 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' while we were riding in the car.





Later that day Erik turned the lights on the Christmas tree and he started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" then counting to 10 and then he's infamous....."Cool All Day" quote.  Please excuse the randomness, he has the attention span of a mouse :) We have NO idea where he got "cool all day" from but its hilarious!  Right now anything he sees that he likes (such as the Christmas tree ornaments) he'll say it.

Video coming soon......It won't upload for some reason.




Oh one more funny story (now you know were Gage gets his attention span from).  Being pregnant, emotional, hormonal, my hair falling out....I had A DAY last week.  Well I was sobbing in the car and Gage thought I was laughing.  So he started laughing hysterically and saying, "dat funny mommy, dat funny".  He KEPT saying it and laughing which made me start laughing.  Ahh.....love that boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment