Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving.

We arrived back in Charlotte in time for Thanksgiving.  As usual we ate too much.  The guys shot their guns and the women cooked, cleaned, and talked......ya know, that's how is always goes.  Instead of posting what I am thankful for on FB, I decided to just wait until the end and post it now :)

My 30 days of Thankfulness (in no particular order)
1.  A forgiving God
2.  My husband
3.  Gage
4.  The baby growing inside my belly :)
5.  My Family (parents, sisters, brothers (in-law), sister in-law, nieces, in-laws, nephew....ALL of them!)
6.  My job
7.  Erik's job
8.  A roof over my head
9.  A car to drive
10.  Heat in our house
11.  Daisy 
12.  My Friends
13.  Food to eat
14.  Thick hair....see earlier posts to explain why :)
15.  My phone
16.  Facebook (come on, you know you are thankful for it too)
17.  My computer
18.  Clothes 
19.  Shoes
20.  Running water
21.  Hot showers
22.  Freedom
23.  Grace Covenant Church
24.  Health
25.  GPS
26.  Lotion (especially in the winter)
27.  Airplanes
28.  Sunshine
29.  Tylenol
30.  Did I mention my husband yet?!  :)

I know I didn't tell WHY but a lot of these things I think so many of us take for granted!  I am so, very thankful and blessed.....the list would go on.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment